RSS
Container Icon

My experience!!!

 -just now, i am listening music.. "menanti di barzakh" song..huhu... we dont know when ours turn.. the dead is not choose whether you are child,old,boys,girl and etc.. here, i want to share something that i have experience.. 

     This is when i'm in form 3. Two ot three months before the PMR examination, one of my classmate was passed away..if i not wrong, he died on wednesday, 1st or 2nd August..he is a non muslim.. for me, his dead was so tragic. we never expect that he will go so early. I know about this,just after i went to school.. my friend told me that he was died... i laugh... i think they was joking but not.. we cry... but i really dont believe it.. we just talk each other before that accident.. big surprise to us..

    After school,my classmates and i went to his house... all my teachers that teach us also follow us.. when we arrived his house, they are many people at there. we enter his house, and for the first time i standing so closewith "corpse"...he was inside a coffin,wear a black jacket, black stokin and his hand was close with cloth. i really dont know anything about their culture.. i just look at him.. and suddenly i was crying.. i dont know why..but we really sad.

     After that, we go to the "tempat kejadian" where the accident occur.. it just near his house.. so, the moral is, " everyone will experience death and death is not about who we are, our origins, poor, rich, our religion,nation and others".


   



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Serikandi Ilmu said...

sorry if my language or my english was so broken...haha.. i just want to try....hehe..

Post a Comment